Network as Code Engineer - DevNetOps
We are zebbra, an interdisciplinary team of recognised experts in the fields of network and software engineering. Together, we realise visions and challenging projects for our customers.
neops, our self-developed automation solution based on open source software, needs reinforcement! neops is successfully in use at first large companies and our customer base is continuously growing.
To get one step closer to our vision of a holistic end-to-end network and ICT automation, we are looking for you!
- Analyse customer networks and identify problems
- Design technical use cases and solutions with the customer
- Configuration of neops with Python templates
- Development of new API integrations and providers
- Managing and implementing customer projects
- Relieving network engineers of routine work through task automation
- Ensuring the transfer of know-how
- Network engineer with passion, expert / CCIE level
- Experience in network automation and Python
- Self-starter who takes on challenges with enthusiasm
- Curious, analytical and conceptually strong
- Strong communicator
- Full professional proficiency in German and English
At zebbra you will find like-minded people, a lot of freedom, few structures, an office right beside the river Aare in Bern and legendary team events.